WoW ruins your summer holidays! You won’t believe what they did to ...
Hard times are happening for the Legion expansion. It’s end is near, as Blizzard is preparing to lunch the new expansion: „Battle for Azeroth” in 14 August 2018.
As you may know, they’re working to lunch with it the „classic” server, re-designed specially for Vanilla players.
But Blizzard isn’t focusing on these two only. They’re keeping the game up to date, trying to keep it fun to play for you. So, the patch 7.3.5 is up and it brings on some good things with it:
- A Scaling World.
Every zone in Kalimdor, Eastern Eastern Kingdoms, Outland, Northrend, Pandaria, and Draenor are about to scale up based on the new system launched on Legion. This way, you will know when exactly to start a quest and when you’re about to move to the next zone.
As well, all of the dungeons and rewards found in scale with.
- A new timewalking event – Ulduar timewalking.
For those who loved the Ulduar encounters, you have the chance to meet up with 10-30 other players and round up for killing the Yogg-Saron. While you’ll run this event, your character will scale down to level 80 – as it was in Wrath of the Lich King.
- New quest line: Silithius – the Wound.
For those who have completed the raid Antorus, The Burning throne only.
From your capital cities you will travel to Silithius to investigate the strange events surrounding the impact of Sargeras’ blade.
- New battleground: Seething Shore
A new 10vs10 battleground been launched yesterday, called Seething Shore.
The battle roams for the first faction to collect ten(10) pieces of Azerite from randomly spawned nodes.
As these were not enough, there are plenty other updates like:
- Legendary items are getting upgraded easily.
- Combat ressurections mechanics in Mythic Keystone dungeons now mirror the functions of a raid encounter. When you’ll start a Mythic Keystone dungeon, you will start with one charge and gather additional charges at every 10 minutes, to a maximum of a single pool of 5 charges.
- Holidays dungeons are available starting level 20 and will scale to your current character’s level.
- SELFIE camera is now easier to obtain, via a quest found in Stormwind or Ogrimmar and is available at level 15. The new Selfie camera is upgraded with new backgrounds for your joy.
Adding that there’re also changes to classes, achievements, dungeons and items, so World of Warcraft is still a game that has plenty of things to offer, isn’t it?